Hi everyone! This is Kyle’s parents. We hope you like his cool web page!
OUR SON KYLE is an LA-based Youtube content creator, comedy writer, and handsome boy. Things he’s written have been featured on Huffington Post, Kotaku, Break, BlackBoxTV, and more. We could always tell he was funny, even when he was young. He used to put on little shows for the family.
Kyle’s most recent project is Future Boyfriends, a comedy site with original sketches and articles that aren’t really for us. We appreciate it, but it’s just not our type of humor. Kind of weird and dark. He used to be so optimistic. What happened to our little boy?
Please check out some of his little videos he made below. He worked so hard on them. I just wish he would take some time to call us every once in a while. Can you tell him to call us? We’re worried.
– Mr. & Mrs. Vorbach
Proof That I’m Good At Things
- Future Boyfriends (Comedy Network with Original Sketches & Web Series)
- High Science (Comedy Web Series)
- John and Kyle Do Everything (Comedy Web Series & Short Film)
- Who’s The Cutest Puppy (Short) (2017)
- The Secret to Longer Lasting Sex (Music Video) (2017)
- Hot Girl From Work (Short) (2016)
- An Honest Tearful Apology (Sketch) (2016)
- An Honest GoFundMe Video (Sketch) (2016)
- Google Everything (Sketch) (2015)
- Goodnight John (Comedy Web Series) (2015)
- An Honest Kickstarter Video (Sketch) (2014)
- John and Kyle Do Everything (Short Film, based on Web Series) (2014)
- Good Mood Food (Short Film) (2013)
- John and Kyle Do Everything (Comedy Web Series) (2013)
- Food Music Babies Cats (Music Video) (2012)
- WAKE (BlackBoxTV) (Horror Short Film) (2015)
- Grrl Scouts (New Form Digital) (Comedy Short) (2015) – Creative Consultant
For business and professional inquiries, use the form below or email me at moc.h1516475251cabro1516475251velyk1516475251@tcat1516475251noc1516475251.
Otherwise, let’s be best friends on social media!